Do everything in Java…

Kagamin via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Dec 5 00:56:42 PST 2014

On Friday, 5 December 2014 at 02:47:51 UTC, ketmar via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> yes, i know about doxygen, unittesting frameworks and so on.
> somehow
> they never works for me. "ah, those tools are second class
> citizens,
> i'll do 'em favor later." of course, that "later" means "never"
> most of
> the time. ;-)

In this case I just return task to the developer with a
requirement to write a test. D builtin unittests are not suited
for complex integration tests, because they are all or nothing
and tests easily become brittle, we never have all green builds.