DIP69 - Implement scope for escape proof references

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Dec 6 03:06:16 PST 2014

On 2014-12-06 10:50, Manu via Digitalmars-d wrote:

> I've been over it so many times.

I suggest you take the time and write down how your vision of "ref"
looks like and the issue with the current implementation. A blog post, a
DIP or similar. Then you can easily refer to that in cases like this.
Then you don't have to repeat yourself so many times. That's what I did
when there was a lot of talk about AST macros. I was tired of constantly
repeating myself so I created a DIP. It has already saved me more time
than it took to write the actual DIP.

--
/Jacob Carlborg