Do everything in Java…

Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Dec 6 07:48:42 PST 2014

On Sat, 2014-12-06 at 07:14 -0800, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d wrote:

[…]
> Oh, I *know* there are Javascript testing frameworks out there...
> the problem is convincing people to actually incorporate said tests
> as part of the development process. Sure, *I* can run the tests with
> my own code changes, but there are 50-100 developers working on the
> project who are also constantly making changes, and unless they also
> regularly run unittests, the whole exercise is kinda moot.

If the team is 50 to 100 programmers 1 of whom thinks testing is a
good idea then I can see an unmitigatable disaster looming and the
technical bosses (*) being sacked. Best bet, get a new job now.

(*) management and accounting bosses never get sacked, because it is
never their fault.

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk