Recent repetitive spam?

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Dec 7 16:32:49 PST 2014

On Sun, 7 Dec 2014 20:55:04 +0530
Shriramana Sharma via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> I wonder if it is me or everyone is receiving some sort of
> kitchen-related spam via the mailing list?
not that many. something about 5-6 letters withing a month (at it's
maximum).

> The email ID or keywords
> they are using seem to be relatively predictable and unrelated to
> programming so I wonder whether the listadmin hasn't had the time to
> kick out this intruder?
i see that my local spam filter started to catching that crap. i
believe that after some more messages i will not see that anymore.
maybe you can try to use local bayesian filter too? this isn't the
list-wide solution, but at least it can clean your mail. ;-)