problem with size_t and an easy solution

bitwise via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 8 07:52:07 PST 2014

FWIW, I picked hp D ~2 months ago, and my first project was a
reflection library, so I've had a chance to deal with most of the
language features at least once so far. The naming and presence
of legacy C++ was a little strange, but I would leave it at that.
What was by FAR the most confusing/frustrating thing was the
vague, and many times, completely wrong or misleading compiler
error messages. If time was to be spent anywhere, I think that
would be most helpful.

I would quote a few of these error messages, but I wouldn't be
able to reproduce them, as I have no idea why they occurred in
the first place..