Very short anonymous survey

Anonymous via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Dec 10 07:11:29 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 10 December 2014 at 08:02:25 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
> The form doesn't accept my input. Just provide your cool build
> system so people could use it to build the library.

Yeah, you'll be able to build the library yourself (or download
builds other people make, even). The survey is so I can judge if
I should bother preparing builds and offering them for a fee.

I don't want to put the time into that, then offer it to the
community, just to have them reject my work for daring to ask for
payment for pre-compiled builds. I don't expect that to happen,
but I wanted to be sure.