Do everything in Java…

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Dec 10 14:34:49 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 10 December 2014 at 21:39:42 UTC, Paulo Pinto wrote:
> That was just an example, I could have written lots of other
> stuff.

Then please show something that actually helps and is applicable
to D template system. There is not much value in vague references
with "imagine rest yourself" flavor.

To be specific I am interested how would it handle pattern like
this (very common for D code and not present in Ada at all AFAIK):

void foo(T)(T t)
{
     mixin(generator!T());
}

What exactly would one put in IR for plain uninstantiated foo?