Comparing Parallelization in HPC with D, Chapel, and Go

Sparsh Mittal via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Dec 12 06:56:59 PST 2014

Thanks for your interest. The users are welcome to make
improvements to the code and use in their research. Chapel, D and
Go are all relatively new languages and certainly many
optimizations are possible with them.

As shown in the paper, I ran the D code with "-inline -O
-release". I ran the experiments when I was at Iowa State. We had
departmental servers http://it.engineering.iastate.edu/remote/
and I ran the experiments on those with 24 cores (note that this
link is very frequently updated to show the servers which are
online).

Now I have moved from there and don't have access to the
computer.  I am sorry that I don't exactly remember/know answers
to the other questions.