Lost a new commercial user this week :(

uri via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Dec 14 15:25:23 PST 2014

On Sunday, 14 December 2014 at 15:36:47 UTC, yawniek wrote:
> On Sunday, 14 December 2014 at 14:09:57 UTC, Joakim wrote:
>>
>> As always, different tools for different uses.  Hopefully, D
>> can one day be polished and mainstream enough for the
>> enterprise use case and it will be efficient enough to be
>> deployed at scale too. :)
>
> when will that be? windows version 25, sqlite version 1147?
...[snip]...

Perhaps when more people start helping out we'll see things
progress more quickly.

D needs more than developers. Right now it needs a few volunteers
who will update the web site; documentation, news feeds of recent
PRs closed, recent PRs that are generating interesting
discussion, roadmaps for the next 12 months indicating what core
devs are working and status. Stuff that get's people excited
about the next release and the future of D.

Cheers,
uri