i want my bounty!

Artem Tarasov via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 15 02:24:37 PST 2014

On Monday, 15 December 2014 at 10:11:37 UTC, ketmar via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> nope. i'm accepting the fact that D is doomed to be a toy, which
> ocasionally used here and there. i tried to fight with this,
> but this
> fight is lost before it's started. and now i surrender.

Very true.
This community doesn't invite contributions. They are happy to
run around throwing in ideas for you to implement, but nobody
will take your code and improve upon it. With this in mind, if I
ever find some piece of functionality missing in Phobos, I'll
write a simple implementation for myself, but will never bother
to make a pull request (where I'll hear that not using
pure-const-nothrow-safe all over the place is a sign of an
unbeliever, and thus I'm not allowed in their circles; sorry,
exaggerating a bit).