i want my bounty!

Mengu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 15 03:27:30 PST 2014

On Monday, 15 December 2014 at 11:09:49 UTC, ketmar via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Dec 2014 10:47:29 +0000
> John Colvin via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com>
> wrote:
>
>> The attachment feature is useful (and is used) for listing
>> large test-cases, stack traces etc. It is not an exclusive
>> feature for patches.
> i don't ever talked about disabling attaches. but there is no
> sense to
> allow attaching *PATCHES*.
>
>> What part of http://wiki.dlang.org/Get_involved and related
>> pages weren't clear to you, such that even after being told
>> about github being the chosen method you still decided that
>> the "(proposed patch, testcase, etc.)" text by the
>> issues.dlang.org "Add an attachment" link superseded it all!
> that is overall D attitude: "don't look at what we wrote here,
> look at
> what we wrote there! sure, you HAVE to go there first, and we
> will not
> give you any handly links. and than we'll blame you for using
> our tools
> as we wrote in that tools, 'cause you must use that tools as we
> wrote
> outside of that tools. and we blame you for don't reading
> something
> that is not even linked from inside our tool. and we will not
> fix it
> and blame you again, 'cause it's fun and we never fixing
> 'cosmetic
> issues' anyway."

hey ketmar.

first of all, judging by your language, you don't seem like a guy
who follows guidelines. why are you even complaining if it's
written here or there?

secondly, can i please open a github account for you and hand it
to you? it'll only follow d-programming-language on github. you
won't be dealing with any shit. [0]

[0] that's also what's gonna happen when you sign up yourself.

p.s. i know i have your sympathy because of my all lower-case
writing despite the hate we get. :-)