Lost a new commercial user this week :(

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 15 03:29:16 PST 2014

On Monday, 15 December 2014 at 11:25:43 UTC, Mengu wrote:
> isn't that enterprise culture or communities/companies
> interested in investing in programming languages made java, c#,
> python and ruby mainstream?

Java / C# - huge amount of enterprise money invested into it from
the very start and designed from the very scratch as product to
sell. Nothing in common with D.

Python / Ruby - pushed by community hype with some enterprise
interest appearing only recently when those have been already
established solutions

I am not sure what you were implying though.