Lost a new commercial user this week :(

Ilya Yaroshenko via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 15 06:25:26 PST 2014

On Sunday, 14 December 2014 at 08:37:36 UTC, Manu via
Digitalmars-d wrote:

> We were unable to build Win64 code (vibe.d doesn't support
> Win64 it
> seems), and the 32bit compiler produces useless OMF output. We
> couldn't link against any of our existing code which was a
> serious
> inconvenience, but they were understanding and we worked around
> it.

I had the same situation in my work half year ago.

> I think most importantly though, we need LDC! Assuming those
> other
> things come good, we need a compiler with a backend to produce
> the
> expected performance, and which integrates in a well known way
> with
> the ecosystem around it.

+1, LDC is very good backend.

DMD has commutative floating point optimisation.
So I can not use it for some math functions :-(, for example for
fsum or ported Netlib routines.
fsum: https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/2513