i want my bounty!

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 15 09:47:03 PST 2014

On Mon, 15 Dec 2014 11:50:32 -0500
Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com>
wrote:

> your response was "what, peasant? I don't care, that's my patch take it
> or leave it." It doesn't surprise me that your patch was "missed" or
> ignored.
this is the equal answer to "github or GTFO".

and this is not only about this particular patch, it's about the things
i already mentioned in this discussion. such as having tools that says
that they are for patches and then blaming the people who used that
tools per disclaimer as "don't do what we wrote here!" see the picture?

that's one of the reasons for D to always be toy hobbyst project:
inconsistency and treating "cosmetic issues" as "noops". no C++ interop
will cure that. and this makes me sad panda.