Lost a new commercial user this week :(

evenex via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 15 18:51:14 PST 2014

On Monday, 15 December 2014 at 23:04:20 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> We've made great progress fixing bugs - but if they aren't
> reported, they don't get fixed. Please make sure all the ones
> you encounter are filed on bugzilla.

Yes, the reports are getting filed - I don't mean to suggest that
bugs are not getting fixed (some I've filed have been already
been fixed, and I usually at least hear back about them within a
couple of days), just sharing my thoughts and experiences
developing with D over the past 6 months. In all, the positives
significantly outweigh the negatives and the situation continues
to improve.