Lost a new commercial user this week :(

Manu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Dec 17 00:44:38 PST 2014

On 15 December 2014 at 14:46, Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
> On 12/14/2014 09:37 AM, Manu via Digitalmars-d wrote:
>>
>> The real trouble hit when vibe.d's WebSocket support didn't work as
>> advertised; it crashed in various circumstances, and debugging was
>> impossible.
>

> Please file that one https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/vibe.d/issues.
> What browser did you use?

Native Client, PNaCL build, under Chrome, Windows.
WebSockets lock up randomly, data stream hangs.

We also have a problem with a super-basic server where the first file
after booting the server seems to fail, page fails to load, refreshing
hangs chrome. Kill Chrome in task manager, restart, reload the page,
and it usually works fine thereafter.

We're also using a lot of range GET's, those seemed to be a bit
fragile. I'm not sure why.