Lost a new commercial user this week :(

Manu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Dec 18 02:03:23 PST 2014

On 17 December 2014 at 19:48, Paolo Invernizzi via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, 17 December 2014 at 09:34:45 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
>>

>> To start using D effectively in production one needs to stop considering
>> himself a customer. This is absolutely critical.
>

> This is a very interesting point: thanks you.
> ---
> Paolo

I don't get it... I really can't understand this perspective at all.
We're not here to be a cool exclusive little club where super-nerdy
programmers can hang out and talk about advanced language concepts.
At least, that's absolutely not why I'm here.

A language end-user shouldn't require any personal involvement in the
development community. I don't hang out with stroustrup and sutter and
talk about C++.