Lost a new commercial user this week :(

Ondra via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Dec 18 04:03:55 PST 2014

On Thursday, 18 December 2014 at 11:19:11 UTC, ketmar via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Dec 2014 10:54:22 +0000
> Ondra via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
>
>> No. There are almost no examples on practical usage of
>> packages. Have you tried to use e.g.: std.json from scratch
>> with only reading documentation without googling forums for
>> help how to actually use it?
> yes. strange thing is that i had zero troubles with that. it's
> kind of
> thing that "just works". and reference dox doing exactly what i
> want:
> gives me names i need.

Strange is that you don't understand that beginner to D have
different problems than guy who actively develop D
library/language itself.

> i can't see what can be so hard with simple recursive data
> structure
> implementation.
> the same for 'std.mmfile', by the way.
mmfile is way easier and simpler to use from scratch. And I agree
on this with you, both docs pages are very brief.