Lost a new commercial user this week :(

Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Dec 18 05:51:07 PST 2014

On Thursday, 18 December 2014 at 13:43:15 UTC, Chris wrote:
> On Thursday, 18 December 2014 at 11:50:46 UTC, Vadim Lopatin
> wrote:
>> On Thursday, 18 December 2014 at 11:00:43 UTC, Chris wrote:
>>
>>> Very good! I tried it and couldn't clone the repo (permission
>>> denied). Downloaded the master zip instead, ran the above
>>> command and got this message (dmd v2.066.0 64bit Linux):
>>> Error executing command run: dmd failed with exit code 1.
>>>
>>> I'd really love to test your gui toolkit, something I've been
>>> dreaming of for a long time!
>>
>> Sorry, 64bit build has been broken by recent changes.
>> Fixed in v0.1.5
>>
>> Https should be used instead of SSH to clone repository.
>>
>> git clone https://github.com/buggins/dlangui.git
>> cd dlangui
>> dub run dlangui:example1
>
> This worked! Thanks. It's very good! Maybe we should think
> about writing a IDE based on dub and dlangui. What do you think?

How did you guess? :)

git clone git at github.com:buggins/dlangide.git
cd dlang ide
dub run

Recent changes are to be able writing IDE:
- Tree view (usable)
- FileOpen dialog (in progress)

> If you need any help with the artwork, maybe next year I'll
> have some time to design icons etc.

UI theme itself now looks ugly - mix of resources from Android,
gnome Oxygen, and hand drawn images. All of different styles and
palette.

It will be great if someone could help to make them better.
(Mostly, editing on theme XML and PNGs is necessary).