Lost a new commercial user this week :(

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Dec 18 23:37:44 PST 2014

On Friday, 19 December 2014 at 07:25:20 UTC, ole wrote:
> me too. it's really disgusting how you guys treat (verbally
> mistreat) others, who take a chance with D.
> Good luck to you all on your pet project.

And how? Explaining mistakes and reasons why just taking a chance
brings nothing (and can as well do a harm)?

Chris point was overblown, sure, but so was original post.

Manu has explained his case in great details and that was very
good. However it was missing single most important part -
explanation of what he wants to achieve, what actions he expects
from community. So far it sounded like "hey guys I know you are
nerds so go implement everything I need for my projects instead
of working on yours". I'd be glad to be mistaken but it still
looks like that so far.