Lost a new commercial user this week :(

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Dec 20 02:04:14 PST 2014

On Friday, 19 December 2014 at 10:47:28 UTC, Sergei Nosov wrote:
> I think the most valuable point Manu made is that there are
> "excellent" and "good" programmers. The difference is not so
> much in the actual skills, but in the willing to spend time on
> programming.

I would avoid calling those groups "good" and "excellent". This
sounds dangerously elitist with no actual data to back it up - it
is not uncommon to find better programmers in group you call
"good" then some of those you call "excellent".

Calling them "not nerds" and "nerds" is better way to get
straight to the fundamentals :) And yes, I believe currently any
effective usage of D requires at least one nerd in a team to act
as a proxy for the rest.