Do everything in Java…

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Dec 21 11:21:29 PST 2014

On 2014-12-21 19:31, Sean Kelly wrote:

> I was following the original RoR book.  I got bogged down in setting up
> the DB and wiring everything together.

The default settings will use SQLite and if you're on a Mac that will
already be installed. That means you don't have to do anything. For
anything else, just add the address, the database and account
information. Run "rake db:create" to create the database and "rake
db:migrate" to migrate any changes you make to the database via Rails.

I have had problems with Rails, but never getting started. Well, I
suppose it's easy when you know how to do it.

--
/Jacob Carlborg