What is the D plan's to become a used language?

Vic via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Dec 21 17:44:35 PST 2014

I assume in order for your company to be happy in using D, you'd
want it work, right? That is all I'm saying as well, lots of git
examples and commercial projects using D.
And I'm not saying to remove *any* features at all. I'm saying
*MOVE* some features, tbd. For example Linux has Kernal and GNU,
who cares where in git they sit, right? (but GNU needs a working
Kernal).

The example I linked(do you have it?) is like a more
modern/younger language GO has exceptions. Or w/ GC, DI/IOC a
'generic' GC that makes you happy. But it does not make you sad
to have an eco system, right?

Anyway, you have to hear maintainers start saying/doing things to
make things more maintainable before you can worry, since I am
not a committer my opinions ads up to 0 basically in open source
world. (if I was, I'd fork it until 'CW' catches up and backports
it).

Vic