Rectangular multidimensional arrays for D

aldanor via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 22 14:46:56 PST 2014

On Monday, 22 December 2014 at 22:36:16 UTC, H. S. Teoh via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> FYI, Kenji's merge has since been merged. So now the stage is
> set for
> somebody to step up and write a nice multidimensional array
> implementation.

One important thing to wish for, in my opinion, is that the
design of such implementation would allow for (future potential)
integration with linear algebra libraries like blas/lapack
without having to be rewritten from scratch (e.g. so it doesn't
end up like Python's array module which got completely superceded
by numpy).