ARMv7 vs x86-64: Pathfinding benchmark of C++, D, Go, Nim, Ocaml, and more.

Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 22 23:21:11 PST 2014

On 23 Dec 2014 07:15, "Dicebot via Digitalmars-d" <
digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> On Monday, 22 December 2014 at 11:45:55 UTC, logicchains wrote:
>>
>> I installed the new Arch Linux LDC package but it still fails with the
same error: /usr/lib/libldruntime.so: undefined reference to `__mulodi4'

>> I did get GDC to work on ARM, but for some reason the resulting
executable is horribly slow, around five times slower than what LDC
produced. Are there any flags other than -O3 that I should be using?

> Argh, sorry, now this is my personal failure - have applied the
workaround only to i686 and forgot about arm CARCH (it works on x86_64
without workarounds). Pushed update again.

> Unfortunately I don't have any ARM device myself to test and this process
is very sub-optimal :(

Maybe you could set up a qemu-arm chroot?