cross post hn: (Rust) _ _ without GC

bearophile via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 23 11:19:09 PST 2014

Vic:

> Current situation is we are stuck, ex:
> " Anyone want to review these and see what we should add to
>  Phobos?" from
> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/archives/digitalmars/D/Algorithms_to_solve_programming_contest_problems_246363.html#N246363

If D and Phobos become good to solve those contests then it will
be a significant success for D. That's exactly one of the fields
where D can shine a little. And if you do some of those contests,
you will find that Phobos lacks some basic things. If you don't
know what to do but you want to help, look in Bugzilla, there are
plenty of Phobos bugs and enhancements to work on.

Bye,
bearophile