What is the D plan's to become a used language?

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 23 20:55:09 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 23 December 2014 at 23:39:31 UTC, ketmar via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> i'm using it from time to time. mostly html parser, but i'm
> watching for your scripting language changes too.

I love dom.d. IMO it is better at doing what javascript's job in
the browser is supposed to be than Javascript itself with the
dynamic properties and all that.

The script thing just recently got property support so I can use
it with a native class for my little json web api inspector
thingy. That will enable automatic wrapping of arbitrary D
objects when I get back to it, perhaps even whole modules, so
exposing D code to the script will become even easier!

BTW, A couple weeks ago, I reopened my old twitter account and I
post a little D code update there too if you're interested:

https://twitter.com/adamdruppe

Other recent modules added are some audio and joystick support.
(I'm gearing up to write another game in D, but this time, I'm
not even going to use SDL!)

> alot of personal emails asking something again and again

I like those because they tell me what trouble people are having..