My wish for 2015...

weaselcat via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Dec 24 22:45:10 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 24 December 2014 at 05:17:09 UTC, Jonathan Marler
wrote:
> This may only be a personal opinion but I also agree that
> memory management should be made the #1 priority.  That being
> said, in order to make this a priority it would be great to see
> more organization when it comes to D development.  A simple
> prioritized list of features and developers currently working
> on them would be a great start:)  I like the summary of
> features and completely agree.

I agree 100% with this, as someone who doesn't have a lot of time
to devote to using D I have to dig through the wiki to even find
out what is being currently worked on in a new revision, if any
DIPs have been approved/implemented, etc. A D news feed would be
nice, unless there is one and I've missed it. I know there's an
official D twitter but its had 2 posts in 2 months.