Lost a new commercial user this week :(

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Dec 27 12:23:28 PST 2014

> I thought the std.algorithm stuff is decently documented. What would be the
> major pain points? -- Andrei

A large number of the algorithms lack one or more of:

1. examples

2. any mention of what they return, and if they do, they do not use a Returns:
section

3. almost none have a Params: section

4. some terms need exposition, like: "Implements the homonym function present in
various programming languages of functional flavor." I have no idea what that
means. Googling "homonym function" doesn't produce anything that looks relevant.
A link to an entry in http://dlang.org/glossary.html would be good.