DIP66 has been approved contingent to a few amendments as noted

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Dec 27 21:41:57 PST 2014

On Sun, 28 Dec 2014 05:11:35 +0000
via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, 28 December 2014 at 05:06:42 UTC, ketmar via
> Digitalmars-d wrote:
> > i don't need D1, and i'm not interested in D1. so sure, i can
> > help if the payment will be big enough.
>
> Then your comment makes no sense. If people want trim down and
> refactor D2 then they need to communicate in order to figure out
> if there is common ground.
that's very easy: "hey, guys, i created a site dedicated to D1
resurrection! we have a forum and a wiki, right now we are in the
planning stage. join us and help if you're interested!"

it's easy enough, isn't it? i bet that such message will see a warm
BS. to make something happen just START DOING IT.