http://wiki.dlang.org/DIP25

Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Dec 28 04:32:17 PST 2014

On 28/12/14 13:23, Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> ... will it be as simple as adding an 'inout' qualifier to the method and/or
> return type?  In any case I think it's a use-case worth adding to the example list.

Ack, I missed it hidden away in the second-to-last example (the one at the end
of the 'Enhancing inout' section), where there's a static int b that is returned
via ref, with no qualifiers required.  Still think it might be worth
highlighting separately how this DIP works with that singleton pattern.