Worst Phobos documentation evar!

Kiith-Sa via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Dec 28 09:22:49 PST 2014

> That's a good idea. I propose rule #1: Under no circumstances
> will auto be allowed in any examples. The compiler should even
> reject files in which they appear. One of the most frustrating
> things is to read documentation with type T (completely
> uninformative) followed by an example with auto.

Doesn't work with Voldemort types, stupid with LongClassName a =
new LongClassName(long, parameter, list). Use your brain, not
"under no circumstances" rules, when writing documentation. Same
as Params:/Returns: - they may not be useful for trivial
functions but are very useful with more complex ones. Again, use
your brain - "Will someone reading this thing I'm writing here
have any actual idea about how to use this function?"