Documenting parameters [was: Re: Worst Phobos documentation evar!]

Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Dec 28 10:16:12 PST 2014

On 28/12/14 19:04, Nick Treleaven via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> You can just use Params: for them also. Perhaps separating them might be nice
> though.

It seems a good idea to separate them, yes.  I was slightly disappointed that
"Template Params:" didn't Just Work.

> ddoc allows you to override its styling macros to output anything you like, here
> are some defaults:

I recognize this is possible (I've done it for my own projects), I'd just like
to see the defaults improved so as to better separate between semantic markup
and formatting.  We would be in a much better position if a redesign of the
online druntime/phobos docs could be done 90% with changes to a style sheet.