http://wiki.dlang.org/DIP25

Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 29 00:37:04 PST 2014

On 12/29/14, Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
> We're in the "cooperative" stage of D, and we need to move toward the
> "established organization" stage.

Unrelated to this grander idea I really liked the recent Rust blog post:
http://discuss.rust-lang.org/t/a-tale-of-twos-complement/1062

We could consider writing these styles of posts for major changes
(like DIP25). We already have the changelog that documents everything
/after/ a release, but having a page where we announce upcoming
changes for the general population to read would be nice.

Once we agree on all aspects on DIP25, perhaps we could write a page
about it and put it up on dlang.org/news.html or somewhere. What do
you think?