DConf 2015?

Kingsley via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 29 03:37:53 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 23 December 2014 at 00:25:33 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 12/22/2014 12:59 PM, Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d wrote:
>> On 22 December 2014 at 20:52, Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d
>> <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

>>> Yes. Still working on getting confirmation of the date.
>>
>> You mean to say that it's moving from it's usual time slot
>> next year?
>> (Weekend before spring bank holiday)
>>

> Looks like it'll be May 27-29.

Hi

I've recently started programming in D and I have set up a London
meetup group - http://www.meetup.com/London-D-Programmers/

I'm interested in coming to the next D conference. Please let me
know if there is anything I can do to help out. I've been working
on IDE support for intellij here:
https://github.com/kingsleyh/DLanguage

which I thought might be an interesting topic for a brief
presentation. Although I guess it depends on the audience at
these conferences.

Will the next one be in the same place? I'm based in London - I
guess it's not going to be in London?