Documenting parameters [was: Re: Worst Phobos documentation evar!]

Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 29 04:33:36 PST 2014

On 29/12/14 01:48, Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> Ddoc does not generate html markup. It generates macro calls, and the macro
> definitions default to expanding to html. You can override them to produce other
> effects.

Yes, understood, but I'm talking about the defaults here -- it would be nice if
they were set in such a way as to offer better interaction with CSS+JavaScript.

It's fine if you want to say "patches, please", but there might be practical
reasons why the defaults are as they are, so I wanted to sound out the idea first.