Worst Phobos documentation evar!

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 29 15:52:03 PST 2014

On 12/29/2014 3:12 PM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Monday, 29 December 2014 at 23:11:09 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>> $(TROW all          , `all!"a > 0"([1, 2, 3, 4])` returns `true`  )
>
> Would that still work if the first column was something like (0,0) - including a
> comma?

   $(ARG 0,0)

   ARG = $0

(And I should ask, what if you wanted a | in the Markdown?)

> I've advocated nicer macros before, ddoc's recursive expansion makes for a lot
> of nice options, but the comma being a separator kinda worries me.

It's not a problem.

And like I said, what about all the separators in Markdown? What are you going
to do with ", `, |, -, #, and all the other special characters? It's not like
you'll never need them when documenting code.