Worst Phobos documentation evar!

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 29 17:59:55 PST 2014

On Mon, 29 Dec 2014 17:51:14 -0800
Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> (And actually, the Ddoc macro system very closely resembles the one used by
> make, as that is a simple and effective one, well known by programmers.)
i'm still not able to write anything more complex than three-line
makefile, yet i'm doing programming for living for decades and actively
using build systems. and none of my makefiles works with the first try,
as i always forget that those idiotic tabs really MATTERS. my favorite
editor can't even insert tab without tricks.