Worst Phobos documentation evar!

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 29 18:11:45 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 30 December 2014 at 02:00:57 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Oh yah!
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/271
> (which I'm breaking into bite-sized pieces) uses it! -- Andrei

Yeah, I think it works for code embedded in the ---\ncode\n---
areas, but not the rest of it.

If it worked on all text the user typed, there'd be no more need
for nonsense like $(GT). (You might still need LPAREN, RPAREN,
COMMA, and DOLLAR, since they are special to ddoc itself, but
there'd be no more need for the nonsense of escaping every random
character the target format might need.)