Nicer anchors

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 30 00:40:03 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 30 December 2014 at 04:27:33 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> appealing, and that is frustration. After all _anyone_
> concerned with the state of ddox could check for themselves in
> less than a minute by attempting to build the docs. The
> irritation pattern that seems to be present in this group as of
> late only invites more of it.

Well, to fix something, one would first need to know that it's
broken. (It would take me more than a minute to check as I don't
use dub or have it installed.)

> The better route out of this is to kindly invite contributors
> who added ddox support, and all others who are interested, to
> improve ddox build to the point of making it robustly usable. I
> trust you are out there reading this. Thanks.

I think you are entirely right in that such issues should be
resolved not by D project leaders, but delegated to Dub/DDox
maintainers. But we should be aware of possible communication
issues regarding in whose court the ball is at the moment.

I've filed an issue, hope this helps:

https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/ddox/issues/69