Worst Phobos documentation evar!

Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 30 03:49:54 PST 2014

On 30/12/2014 8:57 p.m., Walter Bright wrote:
> On 12/29/2014 10:04 PM, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
>>>
>>> That should be possible (probably after a few improvements). I'm working
>>> on a few templates for alternate formats including LaTeX, plain text,
>>> and well, now json. -- Andrei
>>
>> I've had a go, its mostly already possible for json.
>> Although escaping is a major issue. For things like a double quote.
>>
>> This is what I have:
>
> Thank you for doing this!
Unfortunately I can't take it any further as there will need to be
compiler support. Things like white space and quote escaping is just
nasty right now.

>> "License": "The MIT License (MIT)
>
> Can you please consider the Boost license? It's what everything else in
> D uses. Having multiple licenses interleaved makes things much more
> complicated for corporate lawyers to adopt.

That was example output based upon Devisualization.Window:interfaces.
Don't worry about it.
I posted just so e.g. Andrei could take it further since I can't.