Worst Phobos documentation evar!

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 30 11:47:53 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 30 December 2014 at 18:44:15 UTC, ketmar via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> but the unnecessary noisy (and badly documented, that's it)
> documentation language surely doesn't add any joy for
> documentation writer.

Yeah, I see that too; I complain about ddoc as well (though I
generally like it, I just wish it encoded the output correctly
and had some nicer defaults, but I don't care enough to fight
over it) but I don't think it is that big of a block because the
hard part is writing the text rather than the formatting.