Worst Phobos documentation evar!

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 30 13:00:50 PST 2014

On Tue, 30 Dec 2014 12:26:52 -0800
Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> > On 12/30/14 11:47 AM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> >>
> >> Yeah, I see that too; I complain about ddoc as well (though I generally
> >> like it, I just wish it encoded the output correctly and had some nicer
> >> defaults, but I don't care enough to fight over it) but I don't think it
> >> is that big of a block because the hard part is writing the text rather
> >> than the formatting.
> >
> > Agreed! -- Andrei
> >

> I agree so strongly that just email me the freakin' text and I'll mark it up and
> submit it. Ketmar, I expect my email inbox to fill up promptly! :-)

i'm sux in writing documentation. i'm always explaining the things that
are perfectly clear for everyone and failed to explain the things that
are not so obvious ('cause they are obvious to me ;-). so i doubt that
it even pass spamcheck.

besides, if i start to do some real work, i will not have enough time
to write my rants here!