Worst Phobos documentation evar!

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 30 16:58:31 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 31 December 2014 at 00:51:24 UTC, ketmar via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> it's not about time, it's about motivation. the real thing is
> that i
> have almost no motivation to make D better for others, and D is
> already good enough for me.

Yeah, that's kinda where I am too. I have time constraints as
well (perhaps to get tighter soon as I'm in the process of maybe
taking a second job), but can find some to do things from time to
time... but then I prefer to spend it something that directly
benefits me somehow, and docs just don't. I think the irony of
the "people do what they need" is that the people knowledgeable
enough to improve the docs are the very same who don't need the
docs anymore....