Worst Phobos documentation evar!

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Dec 31 16:47:09 PST 2014

On Wed, 31 Dec 2014 16:39:10 -0800
Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> On 12/31/2014 4:16 PM, ketmar via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> > i devised this sample without deep design, of course, yet it's already
> > human-readable and can be used to generate any kind of table.
>
> You took care to carefully format your version and made no effort with the Ddoc
> version.

didn't you read my post in a whole? maybe that wall of Ddoc text forces
you to drop reading?

i wrote that "it doesn't matter how much efforts you will put into
latest, it will look like linenoise anyway." there are more
macroformatting, and all that macros are still YELLING at me. it
doesn't matter how good i'll format Ddoc version, it will not magically
becomes human-readable due to all that macro crap.