Idiotmatic D

Vladimir Panteleev vladimir at thecybershadow.net
Mon Feb 3 03:37:14 PST 2014

So, here? http://dlang.org/deprecate.html

> The real problem is that I don't think we care. Several people
> spoke about this at DConf last year and the only thing that's
> happened since then is that I've made people annoyed.

Considering that fixing these problems are tedious and
unrewarding tasks, it's not surprising that so few people step up
to do it. Considering that this task does not require as much
knowledge/experience as, e.g., hacking the compiler, IMHO the
best people to get it done is those who actually need them done.