Non-pipeline component programming

Paul Freund freund.paul at lvl3.org
Tue Feb 4 02:24:56 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 4 February 2014 at 10:06:18 UTC, Francesco Cattoglio
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 4 February 2014 at 09:49:39 UTC, Zoadian wrote:
>> We're currently working on an Entity Component System for D (
>> https://github.com/Zoadian/nitro)
>>
>> Here some good explanations:
>
> I've seen it too. I like it so far, because of the nice usage
> of templates, but right now I didn't gave it a try due to zero
> docs.

We are currently working on the first "stable" version (and API).
The master branch is the last working state but our current
development is in the finalize_basics
(https://github.com/Zoadian/nitro/tree/finalize_basics) branch,
including a work in progress documentation. It should be ready to
use and documented in a few days.