Two Questions

Kelet kelethunter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 08:28:00 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 4 February 2014 at 16:18:24 UTC, Steve Teale wrote:
> Popped into my head today.
>
> What proportion of the D community develops on Linux of some
> sort, and what proportion works with a 64 bit OS?
>
> And why?

My main development platform is x86_64 Linux, because it was free
and well-supported so I downloaded it for my laptop which is my
main development machine. My laptop has an AMD64 processor, so
why not use the proper OS architecture for it?

I use Windows 7 on my Desktop, which I do a fair amount of
development on, and have a few OSes set up in VirtualBox (a VM)
to ensure my software works on most major operating system setups
if necessary.

Regards,
Kelet