Two Questions

Chris Williams yoreanon-chrisw at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Feb 4 16:40:36 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 4 February 2014 at 16:18:24 UTC, Steve Teale wrote:
> Popped into my head today.
>
> What proportion of the D community develops on Linux of some
> sort, and what proportion works with a 64 bit OS?
>
> And why?

64-bit Linux

I did work on Windows until I started using Git. I'm sure Git
works passably on Windows, but I know that life is better for
everyone in the world if you set up your repository on a *nix
machine, because the default for your files will have \n line
endings and your folder structure will have to support
case-sensitive file names.