Ducks

Chris Williams yoreanon-chrisw at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Feb 6 10:57:54 PST 2014

On Thursday, 6 February 2014 at 10:31:45 UTC, Jakob Ovrum wrote:
> It seems only the interface approach can claim being less error
> prone.

Making them interchangeable with Interfaces is certainly an
option. It's easy to write and doesn't actually lose anything in
the end result. I was figuring that proximity to the target would
make people less likely to forget to specialize their templates
and for people looking at the definition to figure out what
limitations were being attached to what, but I'm an easy sell for
short-to-type and easy-to-read.